Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care
If your loved one is no longer able to care for him- or her-self due to progressive impairment, you can count on Healthy At home care for passionate safe care in any situation they call home. When living at home is no longer an option for a loved one it doesn’t mean that their days at home are over. All it means is that it’s time for a different home.
We at Healthy at Home caregivers create a safe, supportive and healthy home environment for your loved ones with dementia by assisting in:
- A safe, calm and stable home environment.
- Communicating clearly in accordance with the understanding of patient
using gestures when required.
Encouraging regular exercises and a healthy lifestyle. Managing physical and behavioral problems
We also Ensure:
- Memory Care staff that’s specially trained to assist people with dementia or impaired cognition.
- Close, secure and non threatening supervision by caregivers.
- standard Daily meals.
- housekeeping and laundry services.
- transportation, and Doctor’s visits and many more.