The Healthy At Home Difference
Healthy At Home Caregivers is a non-skilled home care organization committed to providing superior quality services based on respect, compassion, dedication and love, at affordable rates.
The individuals we serve are our extended family.
Home Care Assessment done by Registered Nurses are on site. They are always standing by your side to guide, protect, and support you throughout your care with Healthy At Home Caregivers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. That’s the Healthy at Home Difference.
Your home care assessment is managed and supervised by Registered Nurses who perform:
- Home Care Assessment, Initial and ongoing assessment, safety visits, customize needs, and create a realistic plan of care.
- Assist with full knowledge and understanding of treatments and diseases process.
- Medication management including assistance with organizing pill boxes as needed.
- Encourage and assist prompt doctor follow-ups.
- Support family members and report progress of loved ones.
- Identify problems and find solutions.
Give us a call to learn how we can help you and schedule your in-home care assessment with a Registered Nurse.
During your in-home care assessment one of our Registered Nurses will meet with you to help identify your needs, offer suggestions, and create a realistic care plan.
Or use the form on the right side of this page to contact our office.